.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Reasons For Everything EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Reasons For Everything EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Reasons For Everything EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Reasons For Everything EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Reasons For Everything EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Reasons For Everything EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Reasons For Everything EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Reasons For Everything EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Reasons For Everything EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reasons For Everything

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reasons For Everything Empty Reasons For Everything Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Dream

Dream

Prologue

Life's complicated. You see, everyting happens for a reason. For example, there's a reason why I'm here right now. But is there a reason for that reason for why everything happens for a reason? Who knows. As I said, life is complicated. Especially for my twin brother Ethan and I.

Ethan and I look the same. I have long black hair, he has short spikey hair. We both have ice-blue eyes. Our skin is not pale, but we're not too tan, either. We shared everything together. Our clothes, -- I know, sounds strange because we're of the opposite sex, but yes, we do -- our snacks/food, and even our lifestyle. We have our share of fights, of course, but we love each other anyway. Who wouldn't love their twin brother or sister? Sometimes he would wear a wig or I would put on one of his hats and we will wear each others' clothes and go to each other's classes. Yes; it was fun, then. But times are different now. Much different.

It was that one day when Ethan and I found out how different we were to the world. That is another thing we have in common. Now, instead of at home with our family and friends and loved ones, we are here, in this strange place, with a bunch of strangers who we don't know. Ethan tried to cheer me up, but it wasn't worth it. We may fit in more here, but it wasn't home. It never will be. I tried calling on my cell phone, but there was no service. Ethan tried running away, but he couldn't find his way out and nearly got losted in the unknown forest. Would we ever survive this place?

It seems like we will never escape, and we are stuck here forever, with no way of getting out. No more mom, dad...we were their only children. We would miss them all, and but would they all miss us? They are the ones' who brought us and left us here. I wouldn't blame them for never coming back.

So this is what I mean about a complicated life. There are reasons for everything, and there is also a reason why I am here right now. Ethan and I are different. That is something we can never change, but can never ask for. So here is my complicated reasoning..........
©​

Last edited by LightLuv on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelt cellphone wrong, "Hear" was in the wrong context; and I added a "©​ ". I hate seeing work stollen)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum