.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside}

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artemis

Artemis

Beware, for the Virus is spreading.

For months, the Virus has been circulating around the country, mostly hitting smaller towns and farms. It's recently begun to spread through larger cities, and the country is slowly falling to pieces.
The Virus most commonly appears as a tall, scrawny pitch black cat, with freakishly large jaws and sharp teeth. It's eyes are similar to empty pits, with a faint red glow emanating from them. It does, however, seem to have the ability to appear as whatever it wants, all forms with one thing in common; a swirling blood-red pattern on the forehead.
The Virus can infect in any number of ways; biting and clawing, touching a person's bare skin with it's own saliva or blood, and probably other unknown ways.
Once infected, the Virus, over the course of about an hour, will slowly drive the victim insane and kill them painfully. There is, as of yet, no way to cure a victim once infected with the Virus...and no way to kill the Virus itself.

You live in San Diego, California, where the Virus has just begun to spread. Alike all the cities previously, as soon as the Virus moves in, yours loses all power, and everything satellite-operated--TVs, cell phones--simply dies.
Nobody is safe from the Virus, and there's no way out. It's like there's simply a wall around the city, preventing anyone from getting out...and any help from getting in. Will you make it out alive?

And you just might be it's next victim.

rules;;
1. You WILL use correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation AT ALL TIMES.
2. God-moding and power-playing is forbidden. You won't do it.
3. Paranormals are allowed; this is not a strictly human roleplay. Vampires, weres, witches, mermaids, fairies, mutants. Whatever.
4. Please, don't be a dramahog. We want lots and lots of drama, yes, but DON'T hog it all.
5. Ghost and I are all-powerful. So I know you read the rules, put this in your form post.
6. Use some form of OOC; parantheses(), brackets{}, OOC, whatever. Use one.
7. Respect. You will respect EVERYONE here.
8. I reserve the right to add, remove and edit rules as I please.
9. Nothing sexually explicit. O-O I don't think there would be those kinds of situations in a roleplay like this, but Imma say this anyway. xD Gore is fine, however. In fact, gore is fun. o,o
10. Ghost controls the Virus. She decides where it is, what it does, and who it infects.
11. Whether you like it or not, there's a good chance you will get the Virus. If you specifically ask not to, you probably won't.
12. Try to have at least one paragraph per post. I understand that's not always exactly easy, but I think you guys can do it.
13. Try to keep a somewhat even balance of guy and girl characters, alright? O_o It's stupid to have fifteen girls and six guys.

form;;
Full Name: {First, middle, last}
Nicknames: {What you like to be called}
True Age: {Anything that lives longer than normal, like vampires}
Species: {Simple}
Birth Date: {Month, day, year}
Romantic Interest: {Who you like/have a crush on}
Relationship Status: {Single, in a relationship, etc.}
Mother and Father: {Birth parents}
Siblings: {Sisters and brothers}
Other Family: {Anyone else related to you}
Personality: {Simple}
History: {Your life story}
Appearance: {What you look like. Descriptions appreciated}
Alternate Appearance: {For weres, fairies, etc.}
Theme Song(s): {Songs that fit you}
Disabilities: {Blind, deaf, mute, etc.}
Other: {Anything else.}

my forms;;
Full Name: Sarah Emily King
Nicknames: Sare, Silent.
True Age: N/A
Species: Werewolf
Birth Date: September 21, 1992
Romantic Interest: None.
Relationship Status: Single.
Mother and Father: Unknown and dead.
Siblings: Hale and Adam.
Other Family: None.
Personality: She's extremely independent, refusing any offered help almost ninety-nine percent of the time, and hates when people help her without asking first. She's withdrawn from most of society, often wanting little to nothing to do with other people in general. Most of her time is spent in the dark in total silence, or listening to music, and she very rarely takes part in social events. She's extremely stubborn, and will outright refuse to do something she doesn't wish to, and it's very difficult to get her to comply with many things. She's a very harsh and violent person most of the time, and tends to solve her problems and anger with physical and, sometimes, verbal or mental violence. She can also be very straight forward, and just about never beats around the bush with important matters, tending to get right to it.
History: Unknown.
Appearance: Tall but thin and very frail-looking, though most of her weight is made up of muscle. Her skin is extremely pale, almost white in the right light, from spending most of her time in the dark. Her straight, but slightly wavy hair, falls nearly to her hips, the color you imagine the night sky would be without any stars or the moon. Her eyes seem to burn into your soul, one of them the color of new ice, a sharp, light blue, while the other is deep, molten gold. She's very nimble and graceful in appearance, with long, slender fingers, arms and legs, though with the right movements the muscles built up from years of fighting are very obvious. She's almost always dressed in black, usually wearing only simple long-sleeved tee shirts, jeans or skinny jeans, and black Converse. She often wears a black cloak outside. She has a tattoo on the back of her neck, of an almost-eclipse or, as some would say crescent moon, with two white stars among the blackness of the sun. Eight spikes shoot outwards from it, four from the top to second from the bottom white on the left, and four from the bottom to second from the top black on the right. On the left is a black dragon that twines across the length of the tattoo, then back to it's beginning, the jaws locked on it's own tail, and on the other side is the exact same thing, only white. She also has another tattoo on the small of her back, of a very beautiful peonie-like flower, except the petals are all completely black, with blood red on the very edges of them. The stem of the flower is long, going all the way to her waist, with absolutely no leaves but quite a few sharp thorns. Her arms are covered in long, thin, white scars.
Alternate Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} From_Shadow___BlackWolf_Gift_by_lenzamoon
Theme Song(s): Shadows by RED; Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.
Disabilities: Besides the various mental issues? None.
Other: None.

Full Name: Atrya Alexandria Jamerae Xatry
Nicknames: Atty, Glass.
True Age: 5,058
Species: Vampire.
Birth Date: October 31, Year Unknown
Relationship Status: Single.
Mother and Father: Unknown, but both dead.
Siblings: Shadow.
Personality: She’s usually very energetic, outgoing and friendly, with a caring and rather protective demeanor. She has an air about her that makes you simply unable to not like her, and she’s willing to befriend just about everyone.
Occasionally she’ll have a complete personality change. She’ll become quiet, withdrawn, spiteful and violent, and flat out cruel if you deserve it. She’ll be menacing just to a glance, and is most often avoided when like this.
Appearance: She's rather tall, standing at about 5'11", with a very thin but lean build. Still looks rather child-like. Slightly sun-weathered skin, though still somewhat pale. Shoulder-length pale brown, slightly curly hair. Her eyes are a sharp, electric green. Generally wears rather light and earthy colors, like green, brown and white.
Alternate Appearance: N/A
Theme Song(s): One Foot Wrong by P!nk.
Disabilities: She's partially insane.

Full Name: Shadow Xatry.
Nicknames: ...None, really.
True Age: ...18.
Species: Unknown. O_O
Birth Date: August 14, 1992
Romantic Interest: Hale.
Relationship Status: In a relationship.
Mother and Father: N/A.
Siblings: Atrya.
Other Family: N/A.
Personality: Shadow is, for the most part, not a very friendly person. He's generally virtually emotionless, and usually keeps quiet and to himself. The only time he really shows any emotion is around his sister, Hale and Sarah.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Black_Wing_by_StickyLeaf
Alternate Appearance: N/A
Theme Song(s): Pain by Three Days Grace.
Disabilities: None.

Last edited by Silent on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pinkie Pie

Full Name: Belle Gibson
Nicknames: Blaze.
True Age: 1 year.
Species: Cyborg
Birth Date: January 25th
Romantic Interest: What? A crush? No way.
Relationship Status: Single
Mother and Father: Hal Gibson, Unknown mother.
Siblings: None.
Other Family: None that would come to play.
Personality: Feminist, short temper, girly.
History: Not much is known about her previous life, the life that gives her robotic form the ability to be alive. However, she's been roaming around the world since she's been awakened in search of her creator, Belle's father and Blaze's inventor.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 2249492100_0e82aa0d97
Alternate Appearance:
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: Split personality disorder.
Other: Her other personality is known as Belle. She is known as Blaze.

Full Name: Bubbles
Nicknames: N/A
True Age: 16 years.
Species: Mermaid
Birth Date: Unknown. She was hatched from an egg sometime in the spring, but because she was with many others the precise date was never important to her.
Romantic Interest: None, as of now. She's the most likely to date.
Mother and Father: She has two. Names are unable to be said, as they can't be said in human language.
Siblings: Over 9,000. Actually, more like 6 other sisters and at least 5 other brothers.
Other Family: Many, many cousins.
Personality: Vibrant and full of life. Her attitude to the world is typical of a mermaid, as she is naive about the above world but is considered smart in her world. She's open for information and trusts many.
History: Bubbles is a mermaid from under the sea. Her life has been spent mostly down there. One day, she was swimming along when she was suddenly caught in something. A net caught her up along with many fish, and she was plopped up into the top deck of a ship. She was turned into a humanoid form and taken to shore for questioning.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 10fdda693a124c30b15ff48aeb65d086
Alternate Appearance: Whenever she's in water or gets touched with water, her feet pull together and scales begin to grow. They go all the way up to her waist. Gills form on the new tail and her feet grow into that flipper thing. The scales are the same color as her hair. Also, if she's wearing pants or any other item of clothing on her legs, they rip off. When she turns back after drying off, she may be naked from the waist down.
However, the dress she wears is pretty flexible and she just has to pull it up and it covers her up.
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: None, unless you count that brief moment when she's between stages.
Other: Bubbles has a Siren Song she can sing, in which is a sweet song which lures men into a sort of a trance if they're close and draws other men closer to her from a range of a mile. Finally, she isn't afraid of being naked and sort of likes it better than clothes, making her preference of loose fitting clothing.

Full Name: Jason Baker
Nicknames: N/A
True Age: 19
Species: Human
Birth Date: Feb. 17
Romantic Interest: Single
Mother and Father: Both dead.
Siblings: Little sister, dead.
Other Family: Other family somewhere in the world.
Personality: Solem, quiet, serious.
History: Left home at a young age. As soon as he left his small city, the Virus came to town, and his entire family was destroyed.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 398650_1268751189198_full
Alternate Appearance:
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: N/A
Other: N/A

Silent&Ghost are awesome.

Last edited by Starii on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am; edited 8 times in total

Ghost

Ghost

Full Name: Hale Marie Risen.
Nicknames: Ghost.
True Age: ...17?
Species: Werecheetah.
Birth Date: September 25, 1993.
Romantic Interest: Shadows~.
Siblings: Adam(twin) and Sarah.
Personality: For the most part, Hale is extremely stubborn. She can be slow-witted, appearing stupid, but she's actually quite intelligent. She can be quite reckless and impulsive, charging into situations without thinking beforehand. Most of the time, Hale is extremely shy and a loner, and quiet. Other times, around close friends, she's more out-going, and hyper and random, but when she's like this, she can get annoying. She can be selfish sometimes, though she tries to not show it. She is, however, extremely loyal to those who deserve it and to those she respects. It's not difficult to earn her respect- just respect her, and she'll respect you. To people like her sisters and brother and some other people, she would willingly and gladly give her life. She's rarely seen without her iPod, and lives for music.
Appearance: Stands at 5'8", weighs around 136lbs., with a thin-ish build. Deep, purple eyes. Dark brown hair. Several scars, most notably on her arms, legs and face.
Alternate Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Cheetah
Theme Song(s): The Creationist- Kerli, I Dare You- Shinedown.
Disabilities: None really...
Other: Nah.

Full Name: Adam Risen.
Nicknames: Arrow.
True Age: ...17.
Species: Werewolf.
Birth Date: September 25, 1993.
Relationship Status: Nonexistant.
Siblings: Hale(twin) and Sarah.
Personality: ...Arrow-ish.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzeyZYeeQbixSWuOHhFs7ib9g9APVndLcYzgV5iI9Je5hCqs7vZQ
Alternate Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 1133242343_Beast_Wolf
Theme Song(s): September- Daughtry.
Disabilities: None.
Other: Nah.

Full Name: Bat.
Nicknames: ...Just Bat.
True Age: 128.
Species: Vampire.
Birth Date: August 4. (Too lazy to think of year.)
Romantic Interest: ...Void I guess...
Relationship Status: In a relationship. If you can call it that.
Personality: Bat-ish.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 2899886665_b10cfcd6ec
Alternate Appearance: N/a.
Theme Song(s): If Nobody Loves You- Kerli.
Disabilities: Almost nobody trusts her.

Full Name: Void.
Nicknames: Void?
True Age: 18.
Species: Erm. Something that can create voids(portals). |:
Birth Date: June 19, '92.
Romantic Interest: Bat.
Personality: Void-ish.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Anime%20Guy%207
Alternate Appearance: N/a.
Theme Song(s): Et Al- Hurt.
Disabilities: His willingness to blindly follow Bat.

http://ighostshadow.deviantart.com

Artemis

Artemis

ooc;; Accepted of course, Sisii. o3o
Star, re-read the rules.

Lifeeeee

Lifeeeee

Full Name: Mackenzie Zoe Clay

Nicknames: Zoe, Kenz, and Kenzie

True Age: 17

Species: Human

Birth Date: 06/13/1993

Romantic Interest: Someone

Mother and Father: died right after i was born

Siblings: none

Other Family: grams- not important

Personality: I am very fun and outgoing around my friends, and is really shy around everyone else, , , very tomboy-ish looking but can be very girly

History: There is a ton of people that have failed me in my life. I never talk to my real family, my friends parents are now mine.

Appearance: I have long blonde hair that almost hits my but. It is always up in curls. i have violet eyes, and I hate them. I will always seem to be normal. when i am very smart

Alternate Appearance: None

Theme Song(s): Waking up in vegas (long story)

Disabilities: none

Other: I am emancipated, and is in love with someone I cant be

Dream

Dream

Full Name: Emily Kcainee Masuwe
Nicknames: Em, Ily
True Age: 3974
Species: Werewolf
Birth Date: January 23, -1963
Romantic Interest: Dunno.
Relationship Status: SINGLE.
Mother and Father: Died by virus. I seek revenge.
Siblings: All dead...
Other Family: Only one left.
Personality: Emily is purely protective andf fierce; she believes she is strong enough to fight what comes to her even though she is only 12. She will fight for herself as well as others. Because she is the only one left in her family, she is often thinking about them and is sad and angry. She takes it off on those around her.
History: Too harsh.
Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Anime_girl_fav4
Alternate Appearance: {Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 36976002
Theme Song(s): Shut Up, Welcome To My Life, No Love, and One Day all by Simple Plan.
Disabilities: Zero.
Other: Mmm...nothin'.

I apologize for no descriptions. Too lazy. =\

Ghost and I are all-powerful. You didn't specify by saying "Silent". ^-^

Last edited by Dream on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Artemis

Artemis

ooc;; Life and Dream, both of you need to read the rules. Also, Dream, if her true age is 3974, her birthdate is wrong.

Dream

Dream

...I know. I don't know how to get her real age. o.o

Artemis

Artemis

ooc;; o,o Like I forgot to say because I'm stupid, werewolves don't live that long anyway. 150 years is about the maximum, and at that age they would look to be in maybe their 80s. And like Sisii said in chat, change your wolf picture. No sparkles.
...Also, don't screw with me. I'm not in the mood. You know exactly what I meant in the rules.

Artemis

Artemis

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm only h u m a n, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
They're getting s t r o n g e r,
I hear them calling

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 20090824153206-1

I sighed, head resting on my left elbow while I sketched with my right hand, trying to ignore the teacher's droning lecture. This was probably how I'd spent most of my day; half asleep drawing sloppy sketches. I glanced up briefly, realizing Atrya was asleep on her desk beside me, and rolled my eyes. That was ridiculously typical. I leaned over, jabbing her in the side with my pencil, and she jumped slightly, snapping her head around to glare at me.

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole w o r l d
From turning into a monster,
And eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we'd survive?
But now that you're g o n e,
The world is ours

OOC: That was failsauce.
Mood: Tired.
Lyrics: Monster by Paramore

Pinkie Pie

Bubbles was sitting in a strange place. It was an waiting room, with plush chairs and a stack of magazines on a coffee table, but to her it was just a strange room in the human world She was sitting in one of the many chairs in the place, the weight of gravity taking a toll and making it harder for her to learn how to walk. Instead, she took in every detail of the room as her eyes wandered. The human world was interesting. What was she doing here? The room survived no purpose. And these pants she was given were uncomfortable and useless. But everyone seemed to be wearing them. Bubbles focused her mind back on exploring when her eyes locked on a fish tank.

Ghost

Ghost

I d a r e you to tell me to walk through }fire{
Wear my s.o.u.l and call me a liar
I {dare} you to tell me to walk through ^fire^
I /dare/ you to tell me

I DARE YOU TO

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Ghost__base_used__by_ighostshadow-d36oa2l

Hello, are you still >chasing>
The m`e`m`o`r`i`e`s, in &shadows&
Some stay young, some grow old
Come a~l~i~v~e, there are thoughts unclear

YOU CAN NEVER HIDE

Hardly listening, and utterly bored out of my mind listening to the teacher ramble on, I had begun to draw the beginnings of a flower on my desk. Occasionally, I put the pencil down and redrew the outline in black sharpie, permanently leaving a mark on the desk. By the time I was finished with the flower, my hand was covered in inky black smudge marks, and half of the desk had become a giant, permanent flower.

Even in ,
I know you still )believe(
Pa/i/nt me your canvas, so I ]become[

WHAT YOU COULD NEVER BE

OOC: o_o I love you Sisii. ♥
Mood: *Yawn.* Bored.
Lyrics: I Dare You by Shinedown

Last edited by Ace Trainer Ghost on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some details~)

Artemis

Artemis

{Pain}, without l o v e
Pain, I can't get )enough(
P.a.i.n, I like it /rough/
Cause I'd rather feel p`a`i`n than

Nothing at all

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} Black_Wing_by_StickyLeaf

You're sick, of feeling >numb<
You're not, the only ]one[
I'll take you by the ^hand^
And I'll show you a w~o~r~l~d that

You can understand

I pulled my hood up, leaning back in my chair and beginning to ignore the teacher's lecture as I put my earbuds in. I propped my open notebook against the desk, staring at the blank page and chewing on my pencil as I thought, only half listening to my music.

This ..:life:.. is filled with h/u/r/t
When ~happiness~ doesn't work
Trust me and take my \hand\
When the l.i.g.h.t.s go out

You will understand

OOC: I give up, he's impossible. &&I love you too, Sisii. o3o
Mood: ...Shadow-ish.
Lyrics: Pain by Three Days Grace

Pinkie Pie

Slowly and carefully, Bubbles pushed herself up off the chair and began clinging onto anything she could, trying to mimic the walking motion of a human. Making her way towards the fish tank, she watched the fish swim around in confinement. Her hands touched the cool glass, pressing up against it and causing fish to swim away from the motion. There was no way to take them out without killing them.

Ghost

Ghost

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} ImagesqtbnANd9GcSzeyZYeeQbixSWuOHhFs7ib9g9APVndLcYzgV5iI9Je5hCqs7vZQ-1

In the middle of ;;September;; we'd still play out in the ☼rain☼
Nothing to l o s e but everything to >gain<
]]Reflecting[[ now on how things could've be/en
It was w.o.r.t.h it in the end

I had grown bored with listening to the teacher go on with the lesson which would never help us in the future. Now my gaze was fixed on the window, watching a black bird, probably a raven, in a tree, it's back turned to the window. It's jet black talons, barely visible, seemed to large and sharp for it's feet, too big to be natural. Maybe I'm going crazy, I though with a sigh and a slight shake of my head.

Now it all seems so ░clear░, there's nothing left to ~fear~
So we made our way by ^finding^ what was }real{
Now the days are so l-o-n-g that summer's m`o`v`i`n`g o`n
We >reach> for something that's already gone

OOC: :'D ...
Mood: Starving. =n=
Lyrics: September by Daughtry

Artemis

Artemis

{Thank You For Reminding Me,} .viRus. {Of Why I Am Sick Inside} 34xnnt1
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

I sighed, dropping my head back onto my desk and staring out the window, trying to ignore the hunger eating at me. I buried my face in my arms as my fangs dug into my lower lip, digging at the desk with my fingers. I really, really hope school ends soon.

Am I s w e a t i n g
Or are these tears on my face?
Should I be h/u/n/g/r/y?
I can't r.e.m.e.m.b.e.r the last time that I a^t^e
Call someone, I need a }friend{ to talk me ▼down
But [o n e] foot wrong and I'm gonna .:fall:.
{Somebody} gets it, {somebody} gets it
But [o n e] foot wrong and I'm gonna .:fall:.
{Somebody} gets it, {somebody} gets it

All the ^lights^ are on,
But I'm in the dark
Who's gonna f i n d me? Who's gonna f i n d me?
Just ]o n e[ foot w>r>o>n>g
You'll have to love me when I'm gone

OOC: Poor Glass-fail.
Mood: ...
Lyrics: One Foot Wrong by P!nk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum