.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Killer Whales -script format- EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Killer Whales -script format- EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Killer Whales -script format- EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Killer Whales -script format- EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killer Whales -script format-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Killer Whales -script format- Empty Killer Whales -script format- Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 am

captainmason

(authors note-this will be written as a script becasue its a rough draft for an actual film im planning on making.please by all means review!!!after a while i will need some help from the genera audience(YOU!!!and FYI yes im naming these characters after my faily,friends,and people i hate.James is my dad,Diane is my mom,and corey is self explanatory...)

KILLER WHALES
by Corey Mason

Security guards walk by the door f the Shark Tank at Sea World when suddenly the doors are blown apart,sending the guards flying against the glass.the glass slightly breaks at the impact,and blood is seen oozing down the glass.obviously,the guards are dead.

Masked men walk in shooting in the air making people run for the catwalk above the shark tank.

People are frantic and trying to avoid being killed.When everyone is on the catwalk a small charge is set off,sed ing the catwalk into the tank below.the screams of fear nturn into screams of pain and desperation.the shark tank starts to turn red.soon all the sharks surround them.FEEDING FRENZY.

Camera focuses on a section of blood in the water which spells out "KILLER WHALES" .

a news story fo the attack is on.An older man is having a heated conversation on the phone.we learn he is the vice president of Sea World.his name is James R. Mason.

James:I'm watching it now...WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAD REP.?!....ABOUT 45 PEOPLE HAVE DIED!....YES I...NO BUT....yes sir...-hangs up phone- son of a bitch....

James takes a tylenol and massages the temples of the his head.

James buzzes his secretary who just so happens o be hiswife.

James:Diane...Hold my calls.

Diane:Yes,dear...Am i going to be working late or will you be fine by yourself?

James:I'll be fine,go home and make sure Corey's alright.

Diane:Are you sure?I could always ask-
James:GODDAMMIT DIANE I SAID I'LL BE FINE!!

Diane:fine...but don't think im gonna take that tone from you Jim!

James:Diane...I'm sorry I-

Diane:whatever Jim...I'm taking my break.

Jim throws his whsikey glass at the door and it shatters loudly.everyone else stops deadin their tracks and listen to him ranting through the doors.Diane,gets in the elevator and presses Lobby Level and smiles as the elevator door seals shut.

Diane trudging her way through the press.She finally made it to her car when she felt a hand come around and bretahed in through the cloth and almost instantly passed out.

Corey was walking through the door when he ntoiced something was up.The living room window was open and the screen was missing.He had been trained by his dad that if there was anyone in the house,you get out and call 9-1-1.But Corey had heard about the incident and got his dad's gun.

Corey saw the intruder.He looked into his late 40's.He had a rifle.i have one shot... Corey thought.He took off the safety,loaded the gun ad went to fire and the guy was gone.Suddenly he felt a strong blow the back of his head and he was out cold.

James got home late that night.
James:damn press..
That's when he noticed the door open.He careful went in to see a note on the table. he read it out loud.
James:As you may of already noticed,your family is gone.They will b returned relatively unharmed only if you free all the animals at Sea World.If you don't...They won't be so fortunate.

yours truly,
The Killer Whales
PS:Don't tell the cops or the press or we will kill them slowly and painfully.It's your choice James.I suggest you think before you act.

James folded up the note,put it in his pocket,and went into his car to go back to work.I hate mondays he thought to himself as he sped off to confront his boss about what to do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum