.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Hale Risen EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Hale Risen EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Hale Risen EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Hale Risen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Hale Risen EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Hale Risen EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Hale Risen EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Hale Risen EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Hale Risen EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hale Risen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hale Risen Empty Hale Risen Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 am

Ghost

Ghost

Name: Hale "Ghost" Risen.
Nickname: Ghost.
Species: Were'.
Breed/Race: 'Cheetah.
Birth Date: September 25.
Romantic Interest: Shadows~
Relationship Status: In a relationship with Shadows~
Mother and Father: Dead and dead.
Siblings: Arrow Risen(twin brother), Silent Risen, Light Risen and Ivy/Anime Risen(sisters).
Other Family: o_O I dunno.
Personality: *Lazylazy copies and pastes from VFK.* Most of the time, Ghost is extremely shy and a loner, and quiet. Other times, around close friends, she's more out-going, and hyper and random, but when she's like this, she can get annoying. She can be selfish sometimes, though she tries to not show it. She is, however, extremely loyal to those who deserve it and to those she respects. It's not difficult to earn her respect- just respect her, and she'll respect you. To people like her sisters and brother and some other people, she would willingly and gladly give her life.
History: Unknown.
Appearance: Stands at 5'8", weighs around 136lbs., with a thin-ish build. Deep, purple eyes. Dark brown hair. Several scars, most notably on her arms, legs and face.
Theme Song(s): The Creationist- Kerli
Disabilities: Nah.
Other: She owns two dogs named, Fluffy and Abbey, and a fluffy, short, fat grey cat named Smokey. Ghost keeps a variety of blades and knives, and she's very skilled with them. Also, she carries around a small hand gun. She has control over electricity, though she mostly specializes in Colored Fires.

... I'm gonna put a list of the types of Colored Fires, since nobody else knows about most of them. o-o

Black Fire
Icy blue flames, that flicker with an icy coldness colder than subzero temperatures. Can be used for healing or fighting purposes. The healing, however, leaves a pretty nasty-looking scar, no exceptions. Also my original power. Woo.

Blue Fire
Deep, majestic blue-colored fire. It is much like water, and often easily mistaken for it. It is as hot as normal, Red Fire, though.

Red Fire
Normal fire.

Spirit Fire
A specific, dark, dark blue fire whose shape and form can be changed to a solid object. The object possibilities are boundless. If used as a flame, the flames can be used to inflict pain on anything- whether it be a walking, living, breathing mortal, or a spirit already deceased. However, for it to be able to inflict pain on spirits, it gives up the ability to kill.

Toxic Fire
Bright, purple flames that give off a greenish-blackish smoke that, if inhaled, can be deadly. Often unstable. It is recommended that nobody ever uses this kind of fire, for even the user of it is subject to death by the smoke. If smoke is inhaled, you have an exact 19% chance of survival.

Will add more as I come up with more. No, you may NOT use any of these unless I give you permission to. Understood? Good.

http://ighostshadow.deviantart.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]