.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels?

+2
Nny
Rain
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Rain

Rain

Rules :
1. Please don't do anything that's totally impossible.. Like blowing up the sun. I'm good with.. smaller powers.
2. If you're going to be.. say, a vampire, don't be a twilight vampire. You can have purple skin or whatever if you explain WHY.
3. Fighting should be somewhat quick in an attempt to not stop the roleplay for a long fight.
4. Don't make up a random thing that makes you powerful somehow, like prophecies.
5. Use some sort of OOC (Out of character) I use parentheses, which are ( and ), but you can use brackets.. etc.
6. For roleplaying please define what you use for actions because I usually forget.. *not smart*
7. If you disrespect me, I'm shipping you and your character out of the roleplay.
8. Please. Use. Proper. Grammar. And. Punctuation. I can't read -51tz 0nz t3h c14rh-.

Plot :
A group of scientists are experimenting with animal and human DNA, and create winged humans, humans that suck blood, humans with demon tails, and humans with powers. All of the created humans had a sort of power, because the scientists used an unstable elixir to charge the human brain. All the created humans live normal lives and hide their oddities. A small group of them, called "Experimentals" by the scientists, live in a large city, in the same neighborhood and go to school together. They were adopted, and only some parents know what they are.

Setting : A large, active city, much like New York City, called Washington City. There are many roads. The houses are the size of a small mansion, if the owner is in the middle-class. Nearby the neighborhood is a gas station, an Italian Restaurant,
an Ice Cream Shop, and a Scientist Headquarters which is totally not a scientist headquarters. It's a bar! The school is called Washington High.

Form example :
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjjy5sUqJzTASB9mluYaBPyR0ns7lxWNM66LaVvgdePkq2RvdAng
Name : Orange McPotatoface
Oddity : Vampire (bloodsucker, shadow powers), Demon (demon tail, evil powers), Angel (angel wings, holy powers), Fairy (Fairy wings, ..powers), Magician (powers), Were-something (THANK YOU SO MUCH DREAM.) (Can have up to three oddities) (If you only want the powers or the wings or something, write the oddity and in parentheses put what you want)
Other : A dancing potato. (Can be ANYTHING.)

Form :
[img][/img]
Name :
Other :

LET THE STORY BEGIN.

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 9 times in total

http://rainingdreams.forumotion.com/forum

2Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Rain

Rain

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn6gCdp3bkSHcgDgHCy1Z1c30TPjBsHwIu88ZYo8KIaMTe32eaDw
Name : Rain Ushinawa
Oddity : Angel (angel wings, holy powers)
Other : Blind in both eyes, blindness allows very good hearing, smell, taste, and a sort of touch

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trololol?)

3Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Nny

Nny
Admin

Form :
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeGirl17
Name : Heartless
Oddity : Demon. Angel.
Other : Always has that scythe with her.

Last edited by Heartless on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://pleasenogoaway123.rpg-board.net

4Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Rain

Rain

Heartless wrote:Form :
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeGirl17
Name : Heartless
Oddity : Demon. Angel.
Other : Always has that scythe with her.
*insert guitar riff* BADASS.
ACCEPTED. FOR BEING BADASS.

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Dream

Dream

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Tumblr_l7joc0sDjL1qzgk7so1_500 <-- Human.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? 2326107168_d4b1e47654 <-- Wolf.
Name : (full) Katherine Crystalina Nobela Katelynnisatanah Hernandez
Oddity : Werewolf, Deman, both Angel wings and Deman wings when I want them. Powers...yeah.
Other : Not pleasent unless your her frend or family.

Last edited by Dream on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Rain

Rain

Dream wrote:Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Tumblr_l7joc0sDjL1qzgk7so1_500 <-- Human.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? 2326107168_d4b1e47654 <-- Wolf.
Name : (full) Katherine Crystalina Nobela Katelynnisatanah Hernandez
Oddity : Werewolf, Demon, both Angel wings and Demon wings when I want them. Powers...yeah.
Other : Not pleasant unless you're her friend or family.

Accepted.
Fixed spelling...
BADASS.
*guitar riff*

7Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Ghost

Ghost

Name: Hale "Ghost" Risen. I suggest you call her Ghost, for your sake.
Oddity: Werecheetah. That's all.
Other: Arrow's twin sister. Several scars, notably on her face and legs. She has many weapons, including several knives, blades, and guns. Controls electricity and fire(including Black Fire, Blue Fire, etc.)
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Other Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Cheetah Cheetah

Name: Adam "Arrow" Risen, call him Arrow..
Oddity: Werewolf.
Other: Ghost's twin brother. He's extremely failish, according to Ghost. Controls air and wind, mainly for defensive uses.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeBoy45 Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Naph Wolf

Name: Bat.
Oddity: Demon.
Other: She's abusive, especially towards Ghost. And she's even shorter than Ghost is! o_o Oh, and she's in a relationship with Void, if you can call it that.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeDemon

Name: Void.
Other: In a relationship with Bat. Can create voids('portals', you could call them) at will.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Ds228

Name: Creepshow, Creep for short.
Oddity: Erm, nobody really knows. But he has an epic animal form. It only shows when he steps into a shadow or something, and it glows.
Other: He has an addiction to candy. And coffee. And he looks up to Anonymous like a brother.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime_rainbow Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? _creepy__creepy__creepshow__by_ighostshadow-d3hqszb Animal/Shadow form

Name: Anonymous.
Oddity: None, really. He's just a human with epic fighting skills. He knows about everyone 'cause Ghost and Creep' keep him updated on it.
Other: He has CLAWS. :D
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime-guy-blood-stained

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://ighostshadow.deviantart.com

8Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Rain

Rain

Ghost wrote:Name: Hale "Ghost" Risen. I suggest you call her Ghost, for your sake.
Oddity: Werecheetah. That's all.
Other: Arrow's twin sister. Several scars, notably on her face and legs. She has many weapons, including several knives, blades, and guns. Controls electricity and fire(including Black Fire, Blue Fire, etc.)
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Other Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Cheetah Cheetah

Name: Adam "Arrow" Risen, call him Arrow..
Oddity: Werewolf.
Other: Ghost's twin brother. He's extremely failish, according to Ghost. Controls air and wind, mainly for defensive uses.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeBoy45 Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Naph Wolf

Name: Bat.
Other: She's abusive, especially towards Ghost. And she's even shorter than Ghost is! o_o Oh, and she's in a relationship with Void, if you can call it that.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? AnimeDemon

Name: Void.
Other: In a relationship with Bat. Can create voids('portals', you could call them) at will.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Ds228

Name: Creepshow, Creep for short.
Oddity: Erm, nobody really knows. But he has an epic animal form. It only shows when he steps into a shadow or something, and it glows.
Other: He has an addiction to candy. And coffee. And he looks up to Anonymous like a brother.
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime_rainbow Human
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? _creepy__creepy__creepshow__by_ighostshadow-d3hqszb Animal/Shadow form

Name: Anonymous.
Oddity: None, really. He's just a human with epic fighting skills. He knows about everyone 'cause Ghost and Creep' keep him updated on it.
Other: He has CLAWS. Very Happy
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime-guy-blood-stained
ALL CHARACTERS ARE ACCEPTED. *sixtuple guitar riff*

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Pinkie Pie

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Avatar_cute_blue_hair_girl_by_aleyshaa
Name : Crystal
Oddity : Fairy w/wings, ability to shrink down to minscule size, control over water.
Other : Probably going to be the calmest/sane person of the entire bunch.
Her wings:
Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Teasel-wings-clear-side

Last edited by Star on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Rain

Rain

Star wrote:Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Avatar_cute_blue_hair_girl_by_aleyshaa
Name : Crystal
Oddity : Fairy
Spoiler:
w/wings and control over water.
Other : Probably going to be the calmest/sane person of the entire bunch.
@Other.. Most likely, with Rain.
*calm acoustic guitar riff*
Accepted for being pretty and a BADASS FAIRY.

11Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Ivy's Form Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Hela

Hela

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Leila
Human

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? White-wolf
Wolf

Name : Ivy
Oddity : Werewolf
Other : She is very quiet and shy.

Name: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime_guy-1

Name: Kotaro
Oddity: Dark angel
Other: He has very dark blue wings that he hides with leather jackets, and he rarely talks.

12Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Rain

Rain

Anime wrote:Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Leila
Human

Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? White-wolf
Wolf

Name : Ivy
Oddity : Werewolf
Other : She is very quiet and shy.

Name: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Anime_guy-1

Name: Kotaro
Oddity: Dark angel
Other: He has very dark blue wings that he hides with leather jackets, and he rarely talks.
BOTH ACCEPTED FOR HAVING BADASS NAMES. *extreme guitar riff*

13Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Rain

Rain

Rain : *wakes up from a nightmare, shivering and crying* What just happened?
*sit ups in bed, noticing it's 6 in the morning*Oh no.. I'm going to be late!
*carefully pulls the sheets back and feels the wall near my bed with one hand, stepping out of it and walking where my closet should be, hitting my nose on it* I need something that tells me where I am.. *opens the closet and feels for a shirt and a skirt, pulling them out and putting them on, then grabbing sneakers and a backpack and running out the door, onto the sidewalk, to walk to school*
Edit : By the way, everything she wears is white, so she doesn't wear pink and orange or something.
OOC : You can take the bus if you want. o-o

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Nny

Nny
Admin

Heartless: - she snaps out her wings, deciding to fly to school. She lands in the trees, folding her wings behind her back to carefully hide them. Walks out from the trees, stretching out her arms.-

15Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Dream

Dream

Kat: *I yawn, waking up, and looking at the clock. It was 6:25. I live right in front of the school, which is kind of embarrassing. I sigh.* Well, it's time for my first day of school in the new state. *I roll my eyes as I talk to myself, and walk to my closet, opening the door and pulling out a red and black strapless top and black skinny jeans with red outlining them. I put on my make-up and put in a black and red bow. Black and red were the theme colors for the day. I look at the clock again. It was 6:45. I grab my backpack and head out the door, standing there for a moment. I close the door, and begin walking to school, which is only across the street.*

16Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Pinkie Pie

Crystal: *walks off the bus with a messenger bag in hand, entering the school with the others* I should just fly...

17Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Ghost

Ghost

*Sitting on the bus, staring out the window. Watching the trees and houses as the bus passed them, the people on the street.*

Arrow: *Sitting beside her, resting his head on the seat. Half-asleep, not noticing Bat slide over to the, previously empty, seat behind
him and Ghost.*

Bat: *Stands up, leaning over the back of their seat.* Ghosty~!

... *Glances over my shoulder, turning slightly to face her.* Whad'ya want, Bat?

Bat: *Snickers.* What makes you think I want anything, Ghosty~? I can't say 'hi' to a friend?

*Narrows my eyes, leaning away. Pressing myself against the window.* Us? Friends? Hardly. So, what do you want?

Arrow: *Glances at Bat, pine green eyes set into a dull stare.* Go back to your seat, Bat.

Bat: No fun, no fun~... Ciao~... *Slides away, moving back to her own seat beside Void.*

*Sits up as the bus stops in front of the school.* Ready for another day in Hell, Arrow?

Arrow: *Sneers.* Am I ever?

*Thinks about it for a moment.* Mm. Guess not.

Arrow: *Stands up when the doors open.* 'Least we've only got one more year here, eh?

*Nods, snickering. Prances off the bus, filing into the school with everyone else.*

18Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Hela

Hela

Ivy: She said goodbye to her father after she ate her breakfast and walked out the door to get on the bus. Ivy got on and sat in an empty seat in the very back, just staring out the window the entire time.

Kotaro: He groaned as he walked out of his house to wait for the bus. When it came he glanced around and sat down in a completely empty seat.

19Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Rain

Rain

Rain : *walks into the school and walks past my locker, going into science and sitting near the front, tilting my head down slightly so my eyes cannot be seen*

20Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Nny

Nny
Admin

Heartless: - she grinned, going into the school. Insertrandomdetailhere. She glanced around, noting how empty it is when everyone is first getting on the buses - Note to self: Try coming a bit later..-She laughed to herself, walking down the hall-

21Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Dream

Dream

Kat: *I look around, hoping no one saw me come from the house across the street, and empty out my bookbag into my locker, only taking what I need for the day. I sigh, close my locker loudly, and walk to science class. When I arrive, everyone stares at me.* God, why must everyone stare at the new kid? Ah, well, I guess I do look different then most... *I walk to the back of the class, drop my books on the floor and sit down, my eyes daring anyone to rebuke me.*

22Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Pinkie Pie

Crystal: *quietly puts her stuff in her locker and takes only what she needed for her first class, Science, and goes over there sitting down behind the new girl*

23Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Ghost

Ghost

*Quickly throws all my stuff, except the needed supplies (and my sketch book) into my locker, before prancing into Science class. I claimed a seat in the back corner, plopping down into the chair.*

Arrow: *Claims the seat next to her, dropping his stuff onto the desk.*

Creepshow: *Trots into Science, dragging his bag with him.* o_O *Claims a seat near the window, in direct light, as far from darkness as he can possibly get.*

Anonymous: *Trudges into class, hood pulled up over his eyes, hands hidden in the sleeves of his hoodie, concealing the dagger-sharp claws.*

Bat: *Passes Science, heading outside to skip this class.*

Void: *Trots after her, arms crossed.*

24Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Hela

Hela

Ivy: She walked into the school and went to her locker, throwing whatever she didn't need inside it. Ivy walked off to science class and sat in her usual seat in the back, where it was safe for her to doodle.

Kotaro: He went to his locker and headed off towards class, deciding it'd be better not to ditch today. Kotaro i sat down in his seat in the front, keeping his eyes down. He was never comfortable sitting in these desks, the backs of them made his wings hurt.

25Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Empty Re: Broken Dreams, Broken....Angels? Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Rain

Rain

Rain : *pulls up head and pretends to look at the other students, faking the ability to see, but figures out what they look like based on the sound waves that bounce off of them* I wish I...*puts head back down, forgetting to look anything but blind* I could see..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum